The next day we headed out to the pool in the morning pretty much for the whole day...Tyler was obsessed with the slide and the 1 foot kid pool....so we spent a lot of time there...when he got bored of that...he wanted to have a dance party at the pool...totally typical of this boy. My little ham...check out the amazing video below and the #waytoomany pictures I took capturing his personality best. :}
This kid woke up bright and early {despite going to bed LATE} put his floatie on and said 'lets go to the pool mom, come on we are on vacation!'
He was ready! :)
Our little bathing beauty was ready too :)
Since she couldn't go down the slide she got bored and slept...
Shhh..its beercoffee.. :)
Mommy and Tyler slidin...dad is quite the photographer..
Ok you know that whole post I did a couple of days ago about mom being in the picture....yeah....no makeup, BATHING suit, amazing hair...here ya go kid...I'm in the pic...yikes....scary and all!
It was 5:00..errr 10:00 somewhere!
My two boys :)
Not sure...practicing their pose for the slide?
I'm awake and ready to party!
Love these little moments....
Well hello beautiful!
Ok...warning....Tyler personality picture overload!
My favorite picture of the year...
My second favorite picture...really kid? How old are you? 15?
and....that was all in the matter of 45 seconds...amazing
and...here is the video of my little stud hammin' it up to his favorite song...
That night Tyler and I went out for a mother/son night...we walked the lake, looked for fish, made an entire round of the hotel, stopping in the lobby of the hotel to get some ice cream...he got himself some spongebob...and had 2 licks then he was over it...hey at least he was happy....I think this was like 9:00pm...only on vacation do you get ice cream after bedtime :)
I love my little date :)
The next morning....after a MAJOR meltdown from this one...we had breakfast at the hotel....
Let's face it...breakfast these days...SUCKS....ever since we discovered Brielle's allergies (mik, nuts and eggs) and since I am still nursing..I literally can eat like 5 things. So..the hotel had this amazing spread for the buffet and guess what I had...Oatmeal sans milk, strawberries and bananas...I won't even begin to list the things these two boys had at the buffet...argh..my poor baby girl...
Full? Hmmm....must be nice ;)
This staycation was a success! I love last minute trips like this...we try to do them often and always end up coming home fully refreshed and reconnected...it pays to get away from the normal every once in a while :)
Within minutes....
Now just a little review of the Hyatt...































































4 comments:
YAY for last minute trips! The best!! I'm so going to have to try that name your own price deal! Thanks!!!
How fun! I am sooo going to look into the name your own price, sounds like steal!
So fun! For the record, I would take mama in bikini pics all the time if I looked as good as you! <is that creepy to say?? Oh well, it's true! Thanks for the tip on priceline...I'm going to give it a shot this weekend!
Do you find that waiting til the last minute gets you better deals on hotels? Do the hotels just want to get rid of the rooms at that point? Just wondering the best time to bid?!
Post a Comment