So, I am trying to play a little catch up here...a couple of weeks ago we met our cousins at the local YL pumpkin patch! It was Brielle and cousin Reid's very first pumpkin patch visit EVER! yay!! First of many with these two I am sure! :)
He was pretty stoked about going...
Poor Reid wasn't the fan at first...we warmed her up..
I love Brielle's face here, and Tyler trying to calm Reid for the picture
Brielle was more interested in the hay
2 out of 3! Trying to get all of the to look at the camera...impossible
Spiderman..err...Tyler was excited about jumping in this!
Aww hi peanut
Reid and Brielle conversing..
What's up cuz?
still jumping...
Oh boy..this was....fun. See the worker man trying to control Tyler....'Whoa slow down buddy! Turn Turn Turn!!' lol it was a good thing Tyler was in there by himself! That boy is crazy!
But he loved it!
Awww their first family pumpkin patch picture!
Our first family of 4 pumpkin patch picture!
Piggy back rides :)
Fishin' for a prize!
He wanted the guitar!
Happy camper!
So glad we got to visit the pumpkin patch with Kaelin, Brandon and Reid...next year I am sure will be different with both girls running around! Happy Halloween!





























No comments:
Post a Comment