So I was messing around with my little point and shoot Canon camera and wanted to take some fun pictures of Tyler. Well...he didn't exactly want to participate...he wasn't listening when I told him to smile for the camera...ha :) we are going to have to teach that boy! I hope to get more fun pictures tomorrow on the actual 4th, but in the meantime we wanted to wish everyone a Happy 4th!!!
He is absolutely precious - I LOVE seeing your pix and updates on your little man. The time goes so fast . . . It's really special how much you are cherishing the moments. They are fleeting. Happy July!!
4 comments:
So adorable. I think my favorite is the bellybutton picture.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!! He is such a cutie pie!! Love how the letter turned out in Tyler's room:)
great pics! he's getting so big!
He is absolutely precious - I LOVE seeing your pix and updates on your little man. The time goes so fast . . . It's really special how much you are cherishing the moments. They are fleeting. Happy July!!
Post a Comment