3.23.2010

happy 30th birthday adam...

My best friend of 14 years turned 30 a couple of weeks ago! I can not believe it...that means I am right behind him...ugh that is depressing super exciting! I was trying to find the box with all of my old pictures in it to add a blast from the past to this post....but its up high in the garage..oh well...maybe later...Anyway.. He always throws the best parties and has too many friends...so he decided to have a doubledeckerbus party...we started in Huntington Beach, went to Long Beach..and well...the rest is kind of a blur...pretty sure we made at least 3 stops? Well..the pictures look like that anyway :) Fun-times....happy birthday old man! Love ya to pieces! :)

P.S. - by the request of some...I had to omit some awesome pictures...boo

And...we're off!

Me and the birthday boy...

Shots for EVERYONE...ugh...I haven't done a shot in 2 years!

Oh poor George...didn't see what was coming..

We started out nice..

Then Adam found us..

The rest of the pics have been deleted...

Nice purse honey...

Classic Adam...fell and the BACK of his ear was bleeding...weird

Perfect way to end the day!

5 comments:

JenneCook said...

I love the pictures:) Looks like you had an amazing time.

Courtney said...

Now THAT looks like my kind of party :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! Would you happen to know what kind of sunglasses your blonde friend (Erynn?) is wearing?

Anonymous said...

erynn is hot! and so are you.

erynn said...

good times!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails