8.23.2011

barnum and bailey...circus time again!

My Aunt Kini called us a couple of days before the circus and offered us some tickets for August 2nd..OF COURSE we jumped on it...I secretly do love the circus and I love that they change it every year.  This year was a lot better than the theme last year I thought...so entertaining.  Tyler absolutely LOVED it...he named every animal and even saw things we didn't!  I love this age...he is sooo fascinated by everything and it is SO much fun watching everything through his eyes...makes me feel like a kid again :)




mesmerized...







Aunt Kini is funny!






The stuff these tigers did was incredible..



I hope they pay that guy a lot of money!





I asked the white tiger to look at me for a picture...he's well trained ;)












Great show!! Hope to see you next year! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails