so what are the chances that two of my best friends get married 15 days apart? Apparently the chances are high...but I wouldn't have it any other way. Janelle has been engaged since I found out I was pregnant with Tyler...don't do the math ;) hehe and she is FINALLY doing it...Janelle and I have been best friends for about 10 years...she has been with me through thick and thin this girl...and knows more about me than probably most. She has seen and experienced everything from my first boyfriend to standing by me as my Maid of Honor at my wedding. She is the most reliable, caring friend in the world and I could not be happier for her. She has found an incredible man that
puts up with her loves her to pieces...she has come a long way...I am so proud of my little Nelly :) She is having a very small wedding, about 25 people, and that couldn't be more perfect for her. I can't wait for the big day best! xoxox
2 of my best friends in the whole world
sisters
Sorry Janelle...but even your dad noticed...nice booty :)
such a cute set up..good job sister :)
Janelle and her priceless expressions....
Love you so much and can't wait...one more month!
No comments:
Post a Comment