8.16.2011

subchorionic hematoma....

*i wrote this last week but just published it today..so don't mind the dates :)**

awesome...well this baby is giving momma a run for her money....i had spotting yesterday (8/7/11) on the way from from my best friend's bachelorette party in vegas....so today (8/8/11) I was diagnosed with Subchorionic Hematoma...basically a fancy word for a blood clot in my uterus between the placenta and the uterine wall.  I was put on mild bedrest...no lifting (<-- impossible), no exercising, lots of rest, water, blah blah.  How is this supposed to happen being home with a wild and crazy 2 year old all day? Thankfully he plays well by himself! Ha! :) Has anyone out there had this?  Thankfully 3 friends in my Mom's group had this and made it through just okay....success stories are always great because google is NOT my friend right now.
So...wish us luck...I knew I wouldn't be able to have 2 fairly easy pregnancies...this doesn't help my worry wart self...I go in to the doctors next week and it sounds like I will be closely monitored to make sure it's not growing and pray it disappears.

Here is a picture of our little peanut today! :)  Today is also my late daddy's birthday! So thank you for looking down on us today dad! LOVE YOU! :)

Heartbeat around 175 and measuring 2 days ahead of my February 26th due date :)


head is on the left and those are its little arms and legs up there...this little peanut was moving around like crazy...so cute :)  I am already in love...again! :)

4 comments:

MrsKBJ said...

Praying for you and baby:) I hope your next dr appt is all good news.

Hilary said...

I'm sorry you've had a scare already but I'm sure all will be fine in the end! Thoughts are with y'all!

Glenda said...

congrats on the new addition. i had the same thing happen to me when i was about 4 mos pregnant (spotting) and ultrasound was done and the dr said it looked like the baby wanted to miscarry :( thankfully bedrest for two weeks with a two and a half year old at home,and baby was okay. best to you and your family.

10yearstogether said...

First off, congrats again! Now, I said this before but I will say it again, I hope the SCH ends up being just a minor bump in the road, I've seen many others go through this with their babies just fine. You'll be in my thoughts and in my prayers that all is a-ok with the little one. Wooooo so exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails