I have had the Tyler charm with his birthstone since he was born and just added hers...LOVE...her birthstone is purple amethyst and looks darker in this pic but so pretty!
If you are interested I bought them here and they have a promo code through April for 15% off: parmarch15
Alex & Ani Bracelets...I have gotten all of them as gifts and this is the first one I am purchasing :)
I have a T, H, M, Good Luck, and Love...and now a B! I like to mix the silver and gold so all of the initials are in the gold bracelets and the others are in silver :)
You can get these at Nordstrom or on their website
Here is the initial necklace I want! Help me decide! Silver, Gold or Rose Gold?!




1 comment:
I have been obsessing over that same monogram necklace! I want the White Gold, but the Rose is beautiful too! :) Love the name and birthstone necklace too...
Pretty sure I'm owed (3) push presents...plus interest! ha!
Post a Comment