3.19.2012

week 3!

Wow, you sure do a lot more a lot faster the second time around :)  Its a good thing Brielle is an easy going baby!  We keep her busy (you have to when you have a 2.5 year old...he goes stir crazy too)


She got her momma's long fingers :)


Grandma and Papa got a new bed and Tyler wanted to try it out...



He listed all of his favorite people and I wrote their names...I didn't help him at all!


Love this face


Precious angel sleeping with his BFF


Happy St. Patrick's Day from my little leprechauns!



Cleaning out my desk last weekend I found my mom's high school picture...perty lady :)


We went out in the pouring rain...so we bundled up Miss Brielle...cutie


He LOVES holding her hand..and I melt everytime I see it




Shamrock shake for St. Patty's day!


And my first beer in a year...for St. Patty's Day...it wasn't green but I drank it anyway! :)


Ok, this is a weird pic...but my baby girl is losing her hair...I knew it was going to happen...I took off her beanie the other day and this is what I saw....sad! 


Happy girl!





'Baby sister you want to play?  Ok! You can be woody and I will be Buzz...here you go.'


My little handyman...he's cute and works cheap... :)



All dressed up to go visit our friends the Burns family!


Hangin out with one of my BFF's and her little men :)


and my other BFF came to visit too :)




Sonja made Janelle a bday cake! 


Improvising with a tealight...hilarious


Hey at least we had a candle! :)



Little Jakers loves his food so much, he even eats it with no hands! 



Our nightly ritual...we try and give Brielle a bottle once a day so we don't have the same problem we had with Tyler...he NEVER ever took a bottle...so guess who he was attached to for a year straight...yeah.me.  not going to happen again. :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails