4.19.2012

guess who is takin' after her brother...

and NOT taking a bottle?? Seriously? I can.not do this for a year like I did with him...although I do hope I can nurse for a year...I can not do the 'no bottle' thing again...nope...will not.  If any of you remember...little Mr. Tyler NEVER took a bottle...he was literally attached to me for a year. yay. fun. NOT again.  It's funny because when I would tell people he wouldn't take a bottle they would laugh and say 'oh let me come give it to him, I will get him to take it' I would say 'BY ALL MEANS...come on over'...they would come. they would try. hours would pass. and they would leave. disappointed.  Apparently we make stubborn kids...go figure.

We had been giving her a bottle about once a day since she was 10 days old and I will say she never 'loved' it and was never a pro...but she would take it...well then we got a little busy...life happened and we skipped 4-5 days...now she is acting like she has never seen the darn thing in her life...go figure.  So tonight we went out and added yet ANOTHER bottle to our growing collection...I think we are up to about 22 different ones by now. pretty awesome.  If anyone wants to try a brand...feel free to let me know and I will send one your way...seriously.

So Happy 2 months little Miss Brielle...now take the bottle!...please. you are lucky you're cute...






And just for fun..here is Tyler at 2 months old in the same chair :)  
His personality was already shining at 2 months old...go figure.
Do you see a resemblance? 





On another note...we went to the doctors yesterday and she is already 11 pound 12 ounces! Just 2 weeks ago she was 11 pounds 1 ounce and 22.5 inches...this baby girl is growin way.too.fast....maybe its from all the sleep she gets...I haven't wanted to jinx myself...but this pretty girl sleeps 8-9 hours a night...and has for a couple of weeks now...woo hoo!

chunky monkey....love her!



Dada came home and said 'put those things away'...geesh relax dada...I guess its not appropriate to take topless pics of a 2 month old...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails