I can't believe my dad has been gone for 6 years! Ugh...sooo much of my life has changed in that time...I got engaged 2 months after he passed, then married, lived in 3 different places and now have 2 kids...he's missed a lot...I think about him every single day and miss him always. I love that I am still close to my dad's side of the family. I just love being around them, I wish we saw them more but every time we do get together we pick back right up where we left off. He had 3 sisters and 1 brother and the other night my cousin Jessi was in town so we all went over there for dinner and all but one of my dad's sisters was there. We had such a great time! :)
Brielle with Jessi and Aunt Tammy
Precious Kendal who is ALMOST 2!
Cousins :)
Uncle Jeff
Cousins watching a movie together :)
Love you cuz :)
Aunt Shari










No comments:
Post a Comment