4.11.2012

happy easter!

We woke up Easter morning to Tyler finding eggs inside and outside of the house...he LOVED it...I...err the Easter Bunny put coins in every egg because this kid is ALL about money these days...and his basket had no traces of candy... :)  I figured he would get enough from the grandparents....the Easter Bunny didn't need to contribute...

Dada and his girl on Easter morning 



Where are all of the eggs momma?




Her cute bunny pj's that the flash ruined



Papa and Grandma with her bunny :)


The loot...so far..


her little feet... :)


Around 11 we decided to take a quick walk around the neighborhood....hmmmph...an hour later and 3.5 miles in....blazin in the sun...we made it home...I never realized how many hills are around our house...holy moly...momma was spent!  I haven't worked this hard in over a year!



This was taken about 1/4 mile in..I was happy...at the end...I was so ready for a cocktail. haha


I wonder what color eyes B will have...right now they are a greyish blue...



We headed over to GG's and Aunt Becky's for Easter dinner after Tyler woke up from his nap...she loves her nana

Erynn and I made these (thanks to Pinterest) on Friday..hehe




Tyler was thrilled to stop playing and take pics


B with Auntie Patty





She's precious ;)




Another egg hunt??


The boys








Last stop...over to the Currie's to visit...


Poor Kaelin on bed rest...Reid is almost here!! Eeeekkk we can't wait to meet her!!


Brandon is practicing!





We can NOT wait to meet their little princess...5 weeks or less! :)

Happy Easter everyone!  Hope you had a blessed day :)

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Happy Easter! Looks like it was fun for everyone. I made those cookies as well but couldn't do the whole noodle thing-granola and peanuts instead :)

confused homemaker said...

Happy Easter!!

I love the photos, looks like a lot of fun was had by all :)

My kids also have a ton of fun collecting eggs during our family egg hunt, it is a great tradition.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails