I can thank all of this success to this bad boy...
These balance bikes are seriously amazing...Tyler literally runs on it and lifts his feet and glides the length of a football field with his feet up and has been doing so for months. He LOVES this bike...so we finally convinced him that if you add pedals....you can go EVEN.FASTER. He said 'No Way!?' and a few days later of just 5 minutes a day training him...he nailed it...
Now he isn't 'perfect' but he 'gets it' Don't get me wrong he still wants to ride the balance bike above, because he's comfortable on it...but he's got this whole bike riding thing down...I only got 2 videos before my memory card was full on my camera and it was the first run...but you get the idea :)
So proud of my little man...guess what he is getting for his bday in 5 days...possibly some elbow pads, knee pads, gloves, a cup, lol jk about the last part...but seriously how did he grow up this fast? Not cool little dude...not cool. But this momma is proud of ya!
Oh...and whats up with dad and papa gettin' all the credit here....mommy has broken her back for the last week trying to get him on this thing...ha!

2 comments:
Congrats Tyler!!!
Amazing lil man!!!
WOW!!! I'm impressed. We've been looking at these since Christmas but, didn't really believe in it and, now I'm SOLD! I'm buying one for my 4 year old tomorrow. Way to go Tyler :)
Kimberly R.
Post a Comment