I've been tagged by Jennifer over at My.Family. My Friends. My Life!
So this is crazy, I have never met Jennifer and saw her blog for the first time today. I read her 25 things about her and it's crazy how many of those things I can 100% relate too! Jennifer you were right, we do seem pretty simliar! Crazy...so don't freak out if we have some of the same 25 things ;)
So Here are 25 Things You Don't Know About Me! {Well some of you reading this may} ;)
For those of you I am tagging here are the Rules: Once tagged, write 25 random things about yourself. Tag the person who tagged you and 5 new people (let them know you!) Then post.
1. I always pictured myself a mom of boys. Only boys.
2. I was a tomboy up until high school....went shooting, drove a car at 12, camped, dad taught me how to change a tire and I loved it...etc...I secretly hope Brielle is the girliest girl ever.
3. I think about my dad every single day and miss him dearly...he would have loved his grandkids.
4. I want to be a teacher.
5. Omg Jennifer, I told Heath I wanted to be a librarian...he looked at me like I had three heads.
6. I LOVE to read books... definitely take after my dad.
7. I am crazy about doing everything in order... for example, I have a stack of magazines that go back to March and I will NOT allow myself to even open the May issues until I have read all of the March ones, then April and so on.
8. I cannot watch the same movie twice. {except Clueless when I was in High school...I was obsessed}
9. I am obsessed with organization...if you saw my pinterest you would see that board probably has the most pins..
10. I have the longest toes you have probably ever seen..they are like fingers and I hate them ;)
11. I never wore shorts one day in all 4 years of high school because I HATED my skinny legs...
12. I weighed 98 pounds and was 5'9" when I graduated high school...I hated that too...I did everything I could to gain weight.
13. I love beer...and wine.
14. I eat chicken almost every single day.
15. Working for the busiest wedding photographer in the OC for 6 years, I have learned how to take awesome pics in great lighting, using f-stop, shutter speed and ISO but always have my camera on auto.. :-/
16. I want to drink the Kool-Aid and join a crossfit gym because I need someone to kick my butt into shape.
17. I have been an Arbonne Consultant for 6 years, and still swear by their products, especially the kids line, won't use anything else on my babes.
18. I watch MAYBE 2-3 hours of TV in an entire week...
19. My life is pretty much 98% of how I pictured it would be...and that makes me happy...it scares me too...thinking something bad is bound to happen because I feel like I am too blessed at times.
20. I am a worry wart...see #19 ^, but only about silly things...like I used to make Heath call me as soon as he got to work every morning when we lived far from his job because I was worried he would get in an accident...that kind of worry stuff ;(
21. Other than that, I am an extremely 'glass half full' type of gal. I seriously see the positive in everything...we had to fork out over $1,000 in car stuff last month and I looked at it like 'well at least our cars will last that much longer now!' Negative people make me sad.
22. I am a germ-a-phobe. I wash my hands 20 times a day, can't use the same wash rag twice, can't set anything on my bed (purse, luggage, etc.) because it's dirty, I change my pants before sitting on my bed because I don't want the dirt from that restaurant chair getting on my sheets...lol...yeah weird stuff like that.
23. My husband and I are obsessed with Hawaii...we go at least once every 2 years.
24. I haven't colored my hair in over 3 years...and have no gray hair...only in my eyebrows every once in a while...weird.
25. Needles and blood scare me....even if someone is just talking about it...I have been known to pass out.
Tag you are it!
BFF Erynn over at Two Journeys.One Life
Jamie at The Bengards
Nicole at Frasz Family Fun
Jen at An International Tea Moment
Hilary at Diaries of Do'ers
7 comments:
Ahhh love this! I love learning more about bloggers I adore. Glass half full is definitely the way to live.
I'm on a layover to Mexico but am gonna jump on it when I return. Thanks girl!
I totally relate to number 22, especially the bed thing. In the dorms, I bunked my bed so other people wouldn't sit on it when in our room.
Oh my gosh! I loved this! I am an Arbonne consultant too!! And ever since I started reading your blog I have been thinking..."She would make an amazing Arbonne Girl"...yes I'm that big of a nerd. ;)
Kristin
I always read your blog but don't comment much on blogs in general but #15 cracked me up so I had to tell you. LOL!
Love this! I LOVE to read too! And I too keep my camera on auto! Weird I know :/
OK, are we related?? LOL!! I seriously could have written # 6, 13, 14, 20, and 25 word for word on mine!! Glad you enjoyed :)
Just had to mention - I did not know that you and Erynn met on The Knot. Craziness! Can you imagine what we'd be missing if we didn't have the internet?? :)
Post a Comment