5.08.2012

random dream

ok..so this is a VERY random dream I had last night..I never remember my dreams and this one is worth documenting..lmao

I had a dream that I was somehow related to Taylor Swift, and we were over at our family's house (The Currie's) and Justin Bieber was there....stay with me...I know, I know, random...well out of no where, Justin proposed to Taylor in front of all of us...Taylor just said ..'um yah I guess, thats cool,' then Justin comes over to me gives me a hug and puts these FAT diamond earrings in my ears and says, I heard you wanted some of these...w.t.f.  umm ok, so I start screaming and crying because I was so excited (about the earrings..not Justin)....then 10 minutes later he posts a picture of me on facebook so excited saying 'I just made this girl super happy'...then the rest of the night I spent talking to my new family member, Taylor, who wasn't too stoked on the whole 'engagement' but kept complimenting me on my new earrings :)

The weird part about this whole thing is I seriously don't know much about Justin, I couldn't even tell you one song he sings but I am a huge Taylor Swift fan...anyway...super random, hope the dream comes true someday...{the diamond earring part...ha}  Happy Tuesday! :)




3 comments:

Hilary said...

And how much wine did you drink that night?? Ha! Love the earrings though!

Anonymous said...

HOW AWSOME, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE DIAMOND EARRINGS!!! REMEMBER ME ON MOTHER'S DAY!

MOM said...

Awsome, can't wait to see the
diamond earrings. Don't forget me
on Mother's Day!! he he

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails