6.02.2012

star wars party...

at the local library.  Heath was stoked...he is totally one of those 'star war nerds.' kind of...he looked at some of the 'characters' at the library and said he was embarrassed that he was even a Star Wars fan.  I had to promise him I would never let him...or our son for that matter...act that way...Anyway...it was pretty fun, Tyler has never seen any of the movies, only heard dad talk about it and read his Star Wars ABC book a couple of times a week.  However...he is now a fan...as soon as we left he asked for a light 'saver' aka light saber.  I think that is what it's called?  Who knows...I have never seen the movie...Heath swears he made me watch one a couple of years ago {he claimed he wouldn't marry me unless I watches at least one Star Wars movie} but clearly I have no memory of this.

Here are some pics from our fun day...and our little man even made it in the Orange County Register!  {Our local paper here!}  Little stud...


He had two chicks surrounding him all day ;)


Making a helicopter




Pin the tail on the ugly animal... ;)



Painting rocks? Must be a star wars geek thing?




She was just amused as mommy...


Interesting character #1


This guy was a trip


Big storm troopers...?




My cutie...



1 comment:

Amber said...

this whole event looks so fun... and so weird! haha, obviously not a SW fan here (though I do know a couple people who would've LOVED going to that!).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails