8.17.2011

catching up...concert in the park

so lets be honest...I haven't blogged in a while....BECAUSE....every picture of me I look 6 months pg and there was no way  I was going to keep this a secret to the blogger world if I continued to blog our activities....so now that it's out and everyone knows...it's catch up time!  Having said that...if anyone has seen me in person in the last 2 months...I have told them I am pregnant because I was self-consciously watching them stare at my stomach...I know....it's big...and I know...it shouldn't be...just yet.  Oh well. I have embraced the belly and am over it....finally...

So here we go.  Back in July..the 24th to be exact, we met some of Heath's family (Aunt Donna, Uncle John, Brandon, Kaelin and Great Grandma E) at the Yorba Linda concert in the park.  Fun times for all!! We listened to great music, Brandon and Kaelin played with Tyler the WHOLE time...took him to the play area...twice...walked him around...and gave mommy and dada a break.  We love 'BrandonKaelin' as Tyler calls each of them.  :)








B & K pushing T on the swing :)


So cute watching them with Tyler...we are ready for another cousin.... ;)


us... <3




Time with family is the best! Priceless...

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Aw, congrats!!!!!! How exciting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails