ahhh i can't see it!!
"baby sister!" as Tyler says!!
ps: trouble is an understatement@! GET READY!!!
I knew it :) Good Luck! Little girls are sassy LOL.
Yay I voted right for once! :) CONGRATS! :)
I knew it! And now you will have your little girl for shopping days and spa days :) And the shrieking :) When a little girl shrieks with delight its a whole other sound! Yay! So happy for you Heath!!!
OMG, congrats!! Get ready to spend tons of money!!!!!! It's insane!!! SOOOOOO FUN!!!
Congratulations!
Congrats!! I am so happy for you!! Girls are so much fun! :O)
yay!! You'll love having a little girl. The bows & ruffles are way too much fun!! Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
ahhh i can't see it!!
"baby sister!" as Tyler says!!
ps: trouble is an understatement@! GET READY!!!
I knew it :) Good Luck! Little girls are sassy LOL.
Yay I voted right for once! :) CONGRATS! :)
I knew it! And now you will have your little girl for shopping days and spa days :) And the shrieking :) When a little girl shrieks with delight its a whole other sound! Yay! So happy for you Heath!!!
OMG, congrats!! Get ready to spend tons of money!!!!!! It's insane!!! SOOOOOO FUN!!!
Congratulations!
Congrats!! I am so happy for you!! Girls are so much fun! :O)
yay!! You'll love having a little girl. The bows & ruffles are way too much fun!! Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment