Every year we seem to make it to the LA County Fair with my mom and stepdad, but we haven't been to the OC Fair since pre-Tyler days...I want to say like 2006....so we were long over due. It was actually much better than I remember. Also, because I am a mom now....I am much more organized these days. I printed out the schedule of events before we went and the map and plotted our fun. When you have a 2 year old...the attention span is limited and I wanted to make sure we saw all of the fun stuff...it was totally worth it....there is SO much that goes on at the fair that you would never know about if you didn't do a little research! After all of that...I left the schedule and the map on the counter at home...but thankfully my memory was working that day and I grabbed a new schedule when we got there and headed off to the 'circus'. When I got home and checked my schedule I was surprised I did pretty good...just forgot about 2 fun things...but...there is always next year :)
Time to check out all of the smelly cool animals!
P.S. being pregnant, hot and around stench is no beuno for long periods of time.
The roosters were apparently more amusing than smiling with mommy.
Baby Pigs!
Pretty cool clock!
Tyler! Look over here! Say cheese! --- yeah not working
I can't believe my camera didn't break after taking this picture...bleh
Go UCLA :)
See dada...even Tyler isn't amused by the car...he said if it was blue and yellow he would have been more impressed ;)
My silly cows ;)
^THAT is a bunny...not to be mistaken for a dog
Hey mister!
Happy Thanksgiving!
You can't go to the fair without indulging in SOMETHING horrible...I chose a funnel cake :)
I was trying to get Heath to take Tyler down this...if I wasn't pregnant I would have been ALL OVER this! Booo :( Poor Tyler...
How fun does THAT look!
We had to stay to see the Alaskan Racing pigs...hilarious...
Ready....set...go!
So our section's pig totally won and Tyler was so excited...go Baconator...or whatever his name was.
Jump!
Fun times at the fair....can't wait to go back next year! :)











































1 comment:
That looks like so much fun! I love fairs... love funnel cake and pink pigs are my fav! :)
Post a Comment