4.29.2012

happy birthday auntie kim!

Auntie's birthday was last week and Friday night mommy got to get out for a little bit and celebrate with her! I left Heath home with the kiddos after they fell asleep and headed out for a couple of hours...it was super weird being at a bar, even more weird to have a beer and even more weird to be without kids AND husband! :)  Happy birthday Auntie!! Stay young! :) We love ya!

Cheers!



Fun times as usual :)


Sistas!


Aunt Donna and Uncle John


Cheers to another great year girly! xo

2 comments:

E said...

Michelle, I have been a long time reader, but I am shy and have never posted a comment until now.

I swear I know the guy in the first two pictures of this post. Is his name Randy, and is he from Texas? If so, we went to Grapevine High School together! If not, he looks identical to a guy named Randy that I went to school with. If that is him, what a SMALL world!

Your kiddos and family are adorable. Thank you for posting updates on a regular basis. I love reading them all the way from Texas. :)

Michelle and Heath said...

Hi!! Yes!! His name IS Randy!!! Sooo funny! What a small world! I have only met him a couple of times but he is great!! Crazy small world! :)
Thanks for the sweet comment!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails