4.20.2012

some of my favorite things..

It's been a while {I Think?} since I last did this post...and once we move, I REALLY want to have a 'favorite things party' {thanks pinterest!}...but for now I will just share some of mine at this moment...

Now that I am typing this I feel like maybe I just did a favorite things post?  I may or may not be losing my mind...hmph...either way..here we go...again?

1. Alex and Ani Charm bangle bracelets...my bff got some of these as a gift and I instantly fell in love...You can get them at Nordstrom but they have a much better selection on the Alex and Ani website....I give these as gifts often, they are so great and personalized!  They are the perfect size and so meaningful! LOVE!






2. Fage greek yogurt - Ok I seriously love this stuff.  Denyce introduced me to it while I was up north visiting her and I can't get enough of it...you can replace your sour cream with this, eat it as yogurt, throw some fruit and/or granola in it and its great and MUCH better for you than that super sugary Yoplait. :)

And yes, sometimes I buy the big jug of it at Costco and add my own fruit, but I cheat a lot  and buy the individual ones from Costco with fruit already added :)


3. Magazines...Real Simple, Parents and Family Fun to be exact...I'm like a kid and I get all giddy when they come in the mail.

4. My new stroller...yes it is a bit of a beast...but I love it...especially now that I am beginning to enjoy working out again...it's not too bad to push with both kids...70 pounds ain't got nothin' on me! haha yeah right...How awesome is this...16 different configurations? 


I took it for a jog/walk with both kids yesterday around our super hilly neighborhood..so I guess you can say I have a love/hate relationship with it ;)


5. My Erin Condren Planner...LOVE her stuff...and for the next day or so...you can get it at 50% off...how awesome is that?  Click here for the 50% off via Plum District...


I plan on doing posts like this more often because I LOVE reading blogs when people do these...I learn about awesome new things and ideas!  My friend Miriam also just made a great point...she said '20 years from now when you loom through your books it will be so cool and the kids will be like 'WTH was that mom?' LOVE IT!  What do you all think?

PS - I have a REALLY exciting post coming up on Monday...so make sure you come back and check it out ;)  

6 comments:

The Wescott Family said...

I have been following your blog for some time now and I LOVE it!I think you're such a great Mom! This is a great post! I'm going to steal this idea for my blog, oh and I just ordered the planner, LOL!

Michelle said...

Aww thanks so much!! You are way too sweet! :) You will love the planner!! :)

Hilary said...

yes! love love my EC planner. hubs has been eating chobani greek yogurt with EVERYTHING lately.

Runrmomma said...

Love love love my EC planner! I use the plain greek yogurt in my chicken salad ...so yummy!

Cathleen said...

I ordered a Alex and Ani bracelet off your post and I LOVE IT (I think it is going to be my new favorite gift to give!)
Thanks for sharing all that you do!

Stone Chic said...

I just found your blog through my friend Jamie Bengard. We went to college together. I clicked on her blog to yours. Anyhow, I LOVE my planner too! It's the best! I also have a new baby at home! Jake is 19 months, and Asher is 2 months!
- Brooke
www.grantandbrookestone.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails